Days Left to Participate
To support the launch of $BITE, Dragonbite native token and thank our community for trusting us since the beginning of our journey, we are pleased to organise a Grand Giveaway campaign from June 12th to August 31st 11:59pm UTC with prizes such as a Ferrari California and plenty more to win!
1 x Ferrari California
10 x Test Drives (Terms and condition apply)
5 x IPhone 12 Pro
5 x AirPods
10 x 10,000 $BITE
Participating in the Grand Giveaway is very easy and can be done in 2 different ways:
1. Buy 20,000 $BITE on BitMart or Uniswap;
2. Stake your $BITE in one of our 3 staking programs
- MANTRA DAO
3. Follow us on our social media on Telegram and Twitter;
4. Like and reply this post with the mention "$BITE to Mars";
5. Fill up this form to confirm your participation.
1. Join the DragonBite-MantraDao LP Staking Pool Program by providing liquidity in staking Uniswap LP tokens for an amount worth 0.25 ETH or more and secure several entries to the lucky draw
(please read our dedicated article
or tutorial for the full details).
After staking, don't forget those extra steps before claiming your entries:
2. Follow us on our social media on Telegram and Twitter;
3. Like and reply this post with the mention "$BITE to Mars";
4. Fill up this form to confirm your participation.
DragonBite Grand Giveaway campaign runs until Tuesday, August 31st, 11:59pm(UTC) and the draw will be conducted on 15 September 2021. The winner list will be announced on DragonBite social media (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Medium) and its website the same week after double checking their eligibility. The winners will also be notified by email.
1. The promotion period of “The DragonBite Grand Giveaway” (the “Campaign”) is from 12 June 2021 to 31 August 2021 11:59pm UTC (the “Campaign Period”). Data submission will not be counted as valid before and after the Campaign Period.
2. This Campaign is exclusively organised by DragonBite. To be eligible, participants must fulfill the following requirements (the “Eligible Participants"):
- Aged 18 or above
- Have completed all the tasks requested in option 1 and/or 2
- Have kept their BITE and/or UNI LP Tokens staked in one of the participating staking programs until the end of the campaign.
3. Eligible Participants, who successfully complete all the tasks listed in Option 1 “Buy & Stake” are entitled to one lucky draw chance.
4. Eligible Participants, who successfully complete all the tasks listed in Option 2 “Liquidity Provider Exclusivity” are entitled to one or more entries in the lucky draw, as follows:
|Amount of ETH staked||Number of entries to the lucky draw|
5. The Grand Giveaway Campaign are open for everyone
6. Participants are required to provide a valid Twitter account, Telegram account, email address, the associated ERC-20 address, as well as their real name to ascertain the identities of the winners.
7. Each eligible participant can have multiple entries in the campaign, however can only win one prize.
8. Winners from the participating Eligible Participants will be communicated publicly on DragonBite’s social media a few days after the end of the campaign. The winners will also be contacted by the DragonBite team via the email address provided.
9. The prizes will be distributed as follows:
|Grand Prize||Ferrari California||1|
|2nd Prize||Supercar Test Drive||10|
|3rd Prize||iPhone 12 Pro||5|
|4th Prize||10,000 $BITE||10|
10. DragonBite is not the supplier of the prizes and shall not be liable for any responsibilities regarding use or enjoyment of the prize.
11. The draw will be conducted on 15 September 2021. The winner list will be announced on DragonBite’s social media (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Medium) and its website the same week after double checking the winners’ eligibility. The winners will be notified by email. They will have until 30 September 2021 to provide extra information needed for DragonBite to ship or send the prizes to them.
12. DragonBite will not be responsible and reissue for damaged, lost or stolen prizes that have already been collected by the winners. All taxes, costs, liabilities, and unspecified expenses associated with the usage of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. Winner of the Grand Prize will be notified by email, the Grand Prize will be shipped to the winner’s residential address. All taxes, costs, liabilities, and unspecified expenses associated with the usage of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner shall be deemed to have authorized DragonBite to use their personal details for postage and communication purposes of this Campaign.
14. Winners of the test drives can enjoy a ride of supercar then claim the cost by providing the receipt (less than 1500 USDT). If supercar rental is not available, a prize of 800 USDT will be sent instead.
15. Participants commit to the organiser that they ensure that all written or submitted information to [email protected] including personal communication details, are true and correct, neither fraudulent nor misappropriated from any third party.
16. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution by winners is permitted. DragonBite is not the supplier of the prizes for this campaign. Any disputes arising from the use or enjoyment of the prizes shall be resolved between the winners and relevant suppliers.
17. If for any reason this Campaign is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of DragonBite that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Campaign, DragonBite reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process without prior notice.
18. DragonBite will not be liable for any matter or loss in relation to submission delay and loss, as well as any information transmission error due to technical problems including but not limited to any computer or internet network issues. All dates and times related to the Campaign (included but not limited to the Campaign Period) are recorded according to the reception of DragonBite’s server and computer records.
19. DragonBite reserves the right to interpret these Terms and Conditions. For any dispute arising from this Campaign, DragonBite reserves the right to the final decision.
20. Participants’ enrollment in this Campaign will serve as their consent to agree and accept the above terms and conditions.
Address: Website: www.dragonbite.io *”Organizer”, “DragonBite” or “us” herein refers to DragonBite.